Frontenac GrisVendange tardive
Grown on the hills of our estate established in 1835 in the heart of Rougemont, our vines have been carefully chosen to complement the natural characteristics of the local terroir. Grapes are hand-picked and pressed with care in late fall.
Tasting notes :
Full, elegant bouquet, revealing aromas of citrus, peach and toasted hazlenut with floral undertones. Fresh, mineral attack on the palate, followed by a rich, round mouthfeel. Balanced, with a pleasantly persistent finish.
Winemaker : Patrick Fournier
Frontenac gris 100 %
Food pairings :
Superb with Foie gras, fine cheeses and desserts with dried or exotic fruit and marzipan.
Serving temperature :
Serve chilled between 8°C and 10°C
SAQ code : 11680523
Awards and distinctions :
- Coupe des Nations 2014 - Gold
- Prix du Public Desjardins 2014 - Gold
- Phaneuf Guide 2014- **
- Grands vins du Québec 2013 - Gold
- Prix du Public Desjardins 2013 - Silver
- Coupe des Nations 2013 - Gold
- Grands vins du Québec 2012- Silver
- Grands vins du Québec 2011- Silver