Chardonnay La CôteWhite Wine
To capture the quintessential appeal of the local terroir, we chose a south-facing slope of Mount Rougemont as the home for our Chardonnay grapes. The gravelly soil over a layer of shale gives it its shimmering straw-coloured hue and green-tinged highlights.
Tasting notes :
Full, elegant bouquet, revealing aromas of citrus, peach and toasted hazlenut with floral undertones. Fresh, mineral attack on the palate, followed by a rich, round mouthfeel. Balanced, with a pleasantly persistent finish.
Winemaker : Patrick Fournier
Food pairings :
Seafood appetizers (Coquilles St. Jacques), lobster, smoked salmon, cheese fondue.
Serving temperature :
Serve chilled between 8°C and 10°C.
SAQ code :
Awards and Reviews :
- Grands Vins du Québec 2014 - Grand Gold
- World Wine Awards of Canada 2014 - Judges'Choice
- Sélections Mondiales des Vins Canada 2014 - Gold
- Coupe des Nations 2014 - Silver
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2014 - Bronze